Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Chris's Dc2 on esm 007

what's up everyone i am here to show you one of the first readers ride. This is a 1994 Acura integra with the Jdm front end. The car has Recaros , Tein suspension and lot's of goodies. Recently got these Esm 007 SPECIAL EDITION PLATINUM WITH GOLD RIVETS 16x8 +20 offset on 195/45/16 tires. These are Ccw replicas but let me tell you they look amazing. Let me tell you i have seen a lot of replica wheels try these platinum finish and it just looks like cheap chrome. Not the case here I know a lot of people discriminate on replica wheels. But when you got a vision and your on a budget you work with what you have. I leave you with a few shots we did on a quick notice










1 comment:

  1. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information... dg491

    ReplyDelete